- 2014-present – Forestry Consulting
- 2006-2014 – Silviculturist & Technical Services Coordinator for Inland Empire Paper Company (IEP): manage & coordinate all silviculture projects on 115,000 acres of timberland, manage timber inventory program, provide technical support to forestry staff.
- 1986-2006 – Forest Operations Manager for IEP: manage 112,000 acres of timberland, supervise 11-person forestry department, write monthly & annual reports.
- 1977-1986 – Inventory Forester & Silviculturist for IEP: design, set up, & supervise timber inventory on 90,000 acres, implement & supervise all silvicultural activities, develop timber harvesting program on fee lands, represent IEP in research cooperatives.
- 1973-1977 – Industrial Forester: purchase private logs, timber marking & cruising, property line location, road layout, contract logger supervision, slash disposal.
- 1973 – Woods Boss: supervise timber sawyers, check log quality, log scaling.
- 1972 – Contract Logger: fall, buck, skid, & deck timber.
- 1970 – Urban Forestry Consultant: residential tree removal & pruning.
DRPforestry has experience in most aspects of forestry including forest management plans, forest inventory, timber cruising and appraisal, timber sale layout, log sales, contract review and administration, herbicide application, tree planting and reforestation, precommercial thinning and pruning, research and development, and report writing.